The following is a list of behaviors, actions or interests that the federal government, via centralized threat fusion centers that collate such information, considers to be potential signs of terrorism under the MIAC Report.
– Displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties
– Supporting Congressman Ron Paul
– Supporting former presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin
– Supporting former Congressman Bob Barr
– Opposing the implementation of a North American Union
– Owning gold bullion
– Displaying historical U.S. flags
– Opposing abortion
– Talking about the documentary Zeitgeist
According to an earlier document issued by the Joint Terrorism Task Force (page 1 page 2), the following behaviors, actions or interests are also signs of terrorism.
– Being interested in animal rights
– Being a lone individual
– Making numerous references to the U.S. Constitution
– Defending the U.S. Constitution
– Claiming driving is a right, not a privilege
– Refusing to identify yourself to an authority figure
– Attempting to monitor the actions of police
via You Are A Terrorist.